Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh I'm Just Screwing With Your Head.

Boners are inspired by different things,
Pasties and T-backs and leopard skin slings,
Some people love chicken, others prefer fish,
So dont judge a man by his kinky fetish.

Now that we've decided on a broad mind,
Lets keep our likings for the broader behind,
Not closeted inside with the dirty underwear,
But out in the open, sun-tanned and bare.

And of all the choices that the creator made,
The whore of hearts and the broad of spade,
Nothing puts my blood flow on cue,
Like the girls with a 130+ IQ.


6 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    Naaaice!!

  2. Shazz said...

    Heh, i'm still trying to figure out if "IQ" is a euphemism :P

  3. Abhishek Madan said...

    Can'ta guy have the hots for smart women? Sheesh Shazz you expect perversion everywhere!

  4. Shazz said...

    Well don't blame me. I am the victim of circumstances. Esp. a perverted peer group, of whose 2009 batch I consider you the leader :D

  5. Abhishek Madan said...

    Oh I'm flattered. :P

  6. Shazz said...

    Damn, yeah, that didn't come out as insulting at all. :P