Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Seekers

Howdy amigos. Sometime back when I discovered the FEEDJIT statistic feed I liked it because it was fancy. It shows flags and places and watching it in real time is kinda trippy (yes in Gujarat we trip on anything we can find).

Anyway one totally awesome thing about FEEDJIT is that it also shows you to what searches was your blog a result. Its like 42, you know the answer is my blog but what was the question? Here are the top 3 searches my blog has answered to. I swear to God they are all real and unlike most of my blog this list is not made up.

1. Gujju Bhabhi Pics
Search Engine: Yahoo
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Good lord if someone with any self respect read this they'd jump off Junagadh Fort's highest spire. For crying out loud, WHY? What is wrong with Yahoo! I have had thoughts about taking them to court. And to think I was the FIRST hit on this search. Boy I'm confused, should I feel good or bad?

Bloody frust Mumbaiker! Surely Borivili material.

2.Gujjus vs Bengalis
Search Engine: Google
Location: New Hyde Park, New York.

Mamata vs Modi, Patel vs Chatterjee. Oh boy oh boy oh boy this is greatest battle ever. In fact it got me thinking. Really, Gujjus vs Bengalis?

Gujjus are fat, so are bongs. You see Gujjus everywhere and Bongs are equally populous. So both of them are certainly getting some.

Ok no more comments, Gujjus wont kill me but I know a Bong who could.

3. "increase average iq" senator
Engine: Google
Location: San Jose, California.

The result is this post.

The Americans are so desperate to get smarter they search the internet to find out how. And they ended up on a post that is not very helpful to say the least.

Ok enough Yank bashing. On second thought, no.

I can imagine the convo:

President: Senator, our people are too stupid we must do something.

Senator: Yes sir, I agree.How about we invade Afghanistan?

President: Surely. I also suggest you increase the average iq, Senator.

Senator: Yes sir, I agree. Maybe invading Iraq will help us do that too?

President: Yes thats a good plan.

Deputy to Senator: Sir, how was your meeting with the president?

Senator: He said "increase average iq, Senator"!

Deputy: That'll be easy sir. Let me Google it. And since I am a patriotic American let me insert unnecessary quotes. Oh look some smart Indian guy has written about what we exactly need.

Senator: Oh these Indians, snapping at our asses ready to take our jobs. Just because they're African doesn't mean we'll let them come into our country like the other blacks.

Deputy: Sir that is politically incorrect. And isn't India in Asia?

Senator: Asia's in China you moron. Go get me my 10$ starbucks coffee or I'll feed you to that wetback Jose guy.

Deputy: Alright. And I also think they're brown and not black.

Senator: You racial S.O.B.

etc etc.

5 comments :

  1. Akshay Vidwans said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Akshay Vidwans said...

    how many hits generally?

  3. Abhishek Madan said...

    Dunno dude dont have a hit counter but not many im sure lol.

    Btw there's a widget at the bottom of the page that gives the meanings of the weird scrabble words. Check it out.

  4. Life's a fantasy said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Life's a fantasy said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.