Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Driv-age-er

Hmmpphhh!

It feels good to go driving again. Been a long time. Inspite of my supernatural driving skills (I'm known to have gone past 2 audis and a merc e class (lucky for them they were stationery(not that it reduced the embarassement)) with our Maruti 800) my dad insisted I take the truthful way of every Indian and go to driving school and get the licence from the demi-god of the RTO, the 'agent'(scary music in the background,then lightning).



Hence, enter life left, Dattu Bhai, the agent. (scary music in the background,then lightning).



On one of our rounds I was a little off colour. And quite naturally Dattu Bhai gave me quite a lecture. On and on he went about the little things(like the cow I almost hit).



Now if you're me(which you are not), you wont take shit(which you may or may not), especially from a Tulsi/Mankichaand chewing, gujju-ma-swearing no good non-nri gujju, unless of course you're GPA depends on it.

So I gave it to him. On the face, it was a pleasure watching it template T{painfully contort into a million painful contortions} and T(writhe). Nicely done eh?



One semester later:

Ek semester bad:

Ek semester pachad (?):

Oka semester tarwata:

Onu semester pinnadi:



I call him up to renew bonds, share memories, catch up and get my friggin' licence made.

me: Dattu bhai che?

DB:hmm..bolu chu.

me: thoda hindi mein bolo naa gujrati nahi aati.

DB: theek hai bolo.

me: haan mein aap ke driving school mein 5 mahine pehele aata tha. Ab licence banana hai.

("licence banana hai" LOL LOL, pre-emptive kela)

DB:naam su che?

me: Abhishek Madan

DB: Aaahbiisyyake Madn? ruuk ne, card dekhu chu.

me:yaad nahi? chashme waala?

DB: chuusmaa? ruuk ne. kaunsa gaadi?

me: Santro.

DB:Acha woh bhai jisne mujhe beech raste mein jhaada tha?

me: I guess!

DB: ssssuuuuuu?

me: haan wahi wahi.

DB: haan theeke.. Kal subarrree mein aa jane kaa. Chalo.

me: chalo.

DB:chalo.

me:rakh ne!
--EOC---


Chalo. bye.

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    dude...hilarious-age...whens the "thedy" class?

  2. Anonymous said...

    kemcho? that was good... btw this is perv...

  3. Anonymous said...

    lol...cudn stop laughing...
    reminded me of my gujju days:p

  4. Anonymous said...

    nope... the elec isn't mine... but wish it was.... i have a semi-electric too... but's it's really old and bent now...

  5. Anonymous said...

    wow ! too good ! :) keep writing more !!