Saturday, August 1, 2009

Urinations Ruminations of a Cow Lover

My college life would've been bland and incomplete,
Without the odd patched hide and tempting teat,
A day would have hardly been through,
Without stepping in freshly laid cow do,
But bovinity is not be poked fun at,
Or shooed or beaten or spanked or spat,
For though my love for cows first grew out of pity,
It later greatly helped me understand bestiality.

Now where do I begin on my muses?
Her nimble walk? or the way she peruses,
That blade of grass she's about to munch,
For breakfast, supper and tomorrow's brunch?
How her lovely tongue dives into her nose,
And the ninja tail that fights those crows,
Oh I must stare into those eyes before I be dead,
Sadly that big, blue dustbin is stuck on her head.

I'm sure the Angelinas and Deepikas and Ashes,
Pray everyday for a cow's eyelashes,
How they flutter like a butterfly's that has flung,
In some odd way, at her face, a little dried cow dung,
Indubitably, the creator had a master tape that he took home,
And designed on it a cow's genome,
For never has there been a fair animal so great,
That tastes even better on my dinner plate.

8 comments :

  1. Akshay Vidwans said...

    awesome!!! :)

  2. addy said...

    Lol.. The label says it all .. "Cow Love" .. If you're really in need of it , Mradul's got the live footage of the cow-with-the-blue-bin-on-her-head :P ..Nice 1..

  3. Abhishek Madan said...

    Thanks! And addey I've had so many stoned-at-nescafe experiences I really dont need the video lol.

  4. Nishanth Krishnan said...

    lol. brilliant

  5. Krishna Chandran said...

    bestiality... soodomizer would drool over this shit man...
    and when one writes about cow love, one can figure out what the creator's mastertape says about one... :)

  6. Sh@s said...

    Awesome lines but your last line broke my heart.

  7. Abhishek Madan said...

    @KKK: Thanks!

    @KC: Metaaal \m/ and prrrroooog rock \m/ lol

    @Shas: Ahhh vegetarians. Can't not love the cow though.

  8. lavixu said...

    Stud writer I must say!