Monday, December 22, 2008

This is the new shit

After a semester of almost illegal confinement at the internment camp we call college my foray into the civilized world is punctuated by the discovery of the television. There are so many new things that make me hold my chair and scream as if I were watching REC all over again. But then the joys of a T1 Internet connection quickly overwhelm the screams.


You may not know this but THESE are the new Powerpuff Girls. Yes the same ones that inspired sex change operations among many men. They are now chinki. I guess Chemical X is now a product of Japanese engineering too. Oh wait maybe its Honda's Chemical X. Hentai strips can't be far away either. Those bald, chink perverts must be saying "oh rook its the powerpuff girrs. We can now have threesome. Khikhikhikhikhi. We then uproad on the Internet, all those Indian engineers rove this shit."



Who holds a fucking soft drink can like this? Show me. Show me the guy and I'll kick him in the balls. If its a girl she can grow them first. There is no substitute feeling.

I have seen a LOT of lame soft drink campaigns but this one tops the charts. I am actually ashamed to be the target audience of these adverts. This soft drink manufacturer, I don't want to explicitly name it to maintain the relevance of the photograph, pays millions to its agency who come up with the idea " look, lets be totally anti-establishment. Lets go back on evolution. Maybe we looked at the chimps and thought we can hold stuff like this. But we weren't being imaginative. This (pointing at above picture) proves that we humans can be original. Darwin was a dickhead. We are the way ahead."

Then the executives clap and say "Wow. We never thought of things this way. We can be so cool. Wait I'm gonna jack-off like this too. It's so much more efficient, 2 fingers do the job of 4. Plus the sensation is awesome."

And yes I love coke with my ghee roast.





This is a cover of Yuhin Chala Chale by a bunch of yanks. They're pretty good and its another Rehman number I love. The song has an awesome bassline but you can't really hear it in the video.
Anyway its covered pretty nicely.





7 comments :

  1. The Mudd said...

    lol... jack off like that it seems...
    Its My Can !!
    N btw... the whole Chinese accent thingy is the other way da... its l for r :)

  2. Abhishek Madan said...

    Dei I remember distinctly some Jap car manufacturer asking the stig to do a 'rap' (lap) in his car to which Clarkson replied "but the stig doesn't speak!".
    Anyway I'm sure it works both ways, because in tamizh i could be PUNJAPEE or BUNJABEE..lol..

  3. Akshay Vidwans said...

    rao held the can like that in mood i.. u have your target.. and u like coke with your ghee roast? i thot it was something else.. lol

  4. Abhishek Madan said...

    Adima's gonna get it now... and yes I like coke with that too,lol.

  5. Skythe said...

    Dont blame the poor pepsi advertisers man.. How else can u drink it and still show the logo on the can?

  6. Abhishek Madan said...

    Skythe that actually makes sense. You are the enlightened one.

  7. Suhas said...

    .... Darwin is a dickhead.... jack off like that.... hahahaa.... man u haven't changed a bit!